Tuesday, September 26, 2006

UPDATE! :D :D

First paper starts on this Thurs.
-Shudders-
This MAY be the last post before I go on a Hiatus.

Went to watch Pulse with Alibaba yesterday.
Together with PT & SL.
It wasnt as scary as I thought it would be.
It just shows that some virus has gotten hold of the whole country.
& go to a no signal place to prevent ghost from sucking your life out.
HOHOHO XD

Photos for this past few days (:
Invented a new drink too.
Actually not invented,
anyhow made it up :D

TADAA XD

Went the clear the guides room yesterday.
I think it was yesterday.
Cleared those dusty boxes.
I screamed twice.
2 insects appeared right infront of my face!
*Screams*
How I hate those little scary insects >:(

GIRL GUIDES! =D
Wonderful wonderful cca.

Newly made snacks!
& my sister claims that it was disgusting :/
Sorry la,
I was bored.

I havent thought of a name for it yet :)

Choco galore!

Had P.E today.
Sometimes I really find Mr Lim rather talkative :/
He's jokes may be funny sometimes.
& mostly, it is funny.
Although others claim that it was not.
Anyways, he shows us how to kick the soccer ball.
He tried kicking without bending his knees.
I laughed till I couldnt stop laughing no more.

Chinese period afterwards.
Teacher said that our exams are nearing,
so she would have to postpone the video thinggy.
Awww, we badly wanted to watch it!!

Saw this tiny sweet in my jellybeans box.
Cool :D

Tiny, mini, micro-mini.
LOL.

Mdm Chang got her medical appointment today.
No maths :D
LK showed us his EZ-Link card.
We laughed like siao.
Here's a picture of it! =D

Ng Leng Kiat :D :D

3 videos to present to you readers!
Ha ha ha.
Credits!
The first video was taken by GH,
the second video was taken by ME!
& the last video was taken by my number 1 chio bu, SHAKILA! =D
*Clap clap clap*
Seems that more & more 3/6ers are beginning to know my youtube account.
Lol.
Enjoy readers :D :D :D
*Please dont mind the white background,
I dont know how to remove it either. LOL



Presenting, YuanBin, the strong guy in 3/6!


Talkative people.
Tsktsktsk :/


Wonderful people in 3/6 (:

Physics remedial today.
Quite alright I suppose.

ME: Mr Sim! You like _____?
Mr Sim: No.
ME: Oh my gosh, really?!
MR Sim: No, I have a wife and 2 kids already.
Others: BUUUU!!! *Thumbs down* You're lame man!

Ha ha ha ha.

Things like that dont happen all the time.
But after today,
I wish it will happen for most of the time :D

Seren seren, may dark thoughts never to engulf you again.
Seren seren, may you be happy forever & ever.
Seren seren, being overprotective is a good thing.
Seren seren, you DO care for others :D

Seren,
any idea of who is it?
:D

Jiayou friends of mine!
Mug hard for this Olvls or Nlvls or EOYE!
Good luck people :D :D :D

No comments: